- Membership is open to physicians and trainees with a special interest and/or expertise in Gastrointestinal Oncology.
- New membership applications are accepted and reviewed throughout the year.
- The acceptance of new members is decided by the Board of Directors of the Society.
- After completing the brief application form and paying the registration fee, you will have access to the restricted area of our website.
HSGO Membership Benefits
- Free registration to all scientific activities of the HSGO, including the annual International scientific meeting.
- Participation in the General Assembly, including voting for the members of the Board of Directors.
- Possibility of applying for clinical or research grants honored by the HSGO as well as to HSGO-supported trials.
- Eligibility to apply for the HSGO Awards.
- Optional participation in the various committees (educational, research etc) of the HSGO.
- Access to the restricted area of the HSGO website (annual scientific meeting).
- Access to the restricted member area on the ESDO website providing slides of excellent lectures from international experts as well as the annual “ESDO Educational Slide Deck”, summarizing the main highlights in Digestive Oncology from the major congresses ASCO GI, ASCO, ESMO-GI and ECCO-ESMO.
Membership fee: twenty (20.00) Euros. This fee allows the members to have full access in all activities of the Society, including the free attendance of the annual International Meeting of the HSGO.
Please contact us for more information on the deposit of your annual fee.
For application to become a member of the Society please click on the following link.